A Walk in the Woods

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Weekend viewing

I watched “In her shoes” on DVD this weekend. I think people will find it a very good movie. So do I. The reason I took this for my viewing this weekend, by the way, was that last week I watched “There’s something about Mary” once again. There was, however, a world of difference between the two movies. It seemed to be a kind of philosophical film, so to speak. On the bonus track of the DVD, the director was actually saying, “it’s all about the people and their characters that count and I saw the possibility of doing the kind of film that used to be a staple in Hollywood, etc.” I was thinking that they were just churning out the kind of film like “Die hard,” “collateral damage” and nothing else all along, and I have no idea which ones he was referring to by his remark. By the way, I didn’t expect to see Shirley MacLaine again. I thought she was on a one-way spiritual journey after her routine out-of-the-body experience. I believe the last time I saw her was on a film that starred Jack Lemon. Anyway she’s one of my all-time favorite actresses. So is the one on the film I saw this weekend.

4 Comments:

  • At 12:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 8:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
    »

     
  • At 4:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
    »

     
  • At 1:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home