A Walk in the Woods

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

 
 It was hot today. It felt like a summer day. Seemed like a perfect day for an outing. But I didn't go out. I spent the morning watching Matsui playing in New York on TV. I lost appetite. It's too hot for a day in May. The sky began to cloud up in the afternoon. Anytime I'm home, the weather is gorgeous. Anytime I go out, it starts to rain. It occurred to me a while ago that it would be good to buy a musical instrument. It would be nice to spend a whole day playing music on a day like this. The only musical instrument I have now is a toy balalaika I got during a layover in Moscow. It has only three rusty strings. I can hardly play anything on it. It's too small. Yesterday I bought a paperback in a used bookstore. It's one of Michael Crichton's. It's priced at 300 yen. I'm going to read it tomorrow. I also bought "Snow falling on cedars" because the front cover looked nice and promising. I wonder however if I'll ever get my hands on it. I browsed it and found Japanese names here and there. It has to be a story of Japanese.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home