A Walk in the Woods

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Writing exercise 5

After posting several times in a row, I find myself with not much else to write about, at least for now. By the way, part of the reason I've been doing this is to goof off instead of doing what I have to do to eke out a living. Put differently, to get away from the tedious stuff I have to do day in and day out. But as expected, it has ended up making it much harder for me to make ends meet in the months ahead. It seems that just a week of goofing off took a toll on my financial well-being.
So for the next several posts I'm going to borrow something from the books I've been reading, in apparent defiance of copyright law.

5 Comments:

  • At 12:02 AM, Blogger Patt said…

    We all feel this way sometimes.Visit this blog for some light relief in the laughter stakes.http://pattagony.blogspot.com/

     
  • At 12:24 AM, Blogger Tanaka said…

    ありがとうございます!

    Arigato Gozaimasu.

     
  • At 3:20 AM, Blogger Tanaka said…

    ありがとう or ありがとう ございます。
    meaning "Thank you."

    Adding "ございます”makes it sound more polite.

    Maybe
    "Alli-gateau" more closely resembles its actual pronunciation than "Arigatou."

     
  • At 12:18 AM, Blogger Satya said…

    thanks for the feedback... i appreciate it SO much!!!

     
  • At 6:45 AM, Blogger Patt said…

    Fantastic comments you left on Pattagony.I had a scream.If you find yourself with any other problems i'm sure i can help again.tell your friends,they look as if they need some help.
    http://pattagony.blogspot.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home