A Walk in the Woods

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Writing exercise 16

Sometimes I feel a sudden urge to write something while online. No matter what. And I'm grateful that I can satisfy my desire to do that in no time at all. What a great time we're living in. In reality I wind up posting gibberish on the net most of the time, though. Recently I've been asking silly questions at Yahoo! Answers, to which by the way Yahoo! Japan has given a somewhat different name here in Japan that makes it hard to figure out what it really is at first glance.

People used to communicate their thoughts and feelings by writing letters. It seems that with the advent of the Internet, writing has again become as important as it was before the invention of telephones, when people were frequently writing to their family and friends, sometimes on a daily basis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home