A Walk in the Woods

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Green 2

Some of you might have taken the photo below as an obituary to this blog.
But you're wrong.

Recently I have a strange feeling that this blog doesn't belong to me anymore, probably because I've realized that this is being read by much more people than I thought. Sometimes I sense that some people out there are actually reading this while I don't feel like updating at all. And I find something morally wrong with the way I'm doing this, especially considering that I sometimes feel like I have no responsibility whatsoever to what I've written here so far, looking at this as if it's something written by someone else. I seem to be one of the 21st century schizoid men, in the far east. I wonder how many bloggers out there feel the same way I do.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home